Haxe (From: Java > Scala -> new thread: GUI for D)

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:32:02 PST 2011

Adam Ruppe Wrote:
> Of course, it keeps the JS down to size... but doesn't actually let you
> run code on the client written in D.

Unless your client is a real application, of course :P

I did a Qt app using the modules from a work web app earlier
in the year.  I interfaced with Qt via a message passing layer which
converted signals and slots into C calls - which were implemented
in D.

So, new widgets would be written in C++ (QtD was close but not
quite good enough for me to use), but the core was
still D.