Java > Scala

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:55:55 PST 2011

On 12/4/11, Adam Wilson <flyboynw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you be willing to send me your code? I don't know how much of it i'd
> end up using, but it would be really helpful in understanding how you got
> as far as you did and where the trouble points were ... maybe it'll give
> me a head-start on the project.

This is still a WIP project with re-architecturing on a day-to-day
basis. Highly experimental stuff. I'm not willing to share the code
yet, sorry.

But, you are much better off looking at a solid GUI framework such as
Harmonia (http://harmonia.terrainformatica.com/doku.php). Even though
it's D1 it looks pretty neat, it's a windowless GUI and has everything
modularized. It even has theming support and HTML rendering. It is
Windows-only though, but I think other OSes could have been supported
if there were people willing to port it (it isn't explicitly tied to
win32).