ow Integers Should Work

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Tue Dec 6 23:57:19 PST 2011

On 2011-Dec-05 18:30:54+00:00, bearophile wrote:
> Manu:
>> but I don't believe I'm alone.. the rest
>> of the gamedev community will find D soon enough if the language gets it
>> right...
> I think games are one of the most important short-term purposes of D, despite I think D was not explicitly designed to write games.
I played a game, where experience counter was int32, it wasn't meant to overflow during normal play, but it allowed console commands, which could be a lot of fun, so I made xp overflow to negative values, it didn't make any trouble, just in the case it used checked arithmetic, it would crash, not so much fun.