A new web newsreader

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 03:23:31 PST 2011

Great work, been using it for the past few days, and I'm
extremely happy with it - thanks again! :)
Uses space very efficiently on my netbook - no need for a bulky
mail client when on the move. For me, this was the biggest hurdle
in the way of regularly reading the NG.
I also happen to be one of the people who prefer reading threads
linearly in typical web forum fashion, and this interface gets it
just right.
With a quality web bridge like this, there should be no need for
a separate web forum community, which would be a disaster in
terms of building a cohesive D community. I would definitely
recommend promoting this interface on the official website.