A new web newsreader

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Thu Dec 8 04:28:49 PST 2011

On 08/12/11 11.55, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> As mentioned previously, I've been working on a web frontend for the
> DigitalMars NNTP server. I collected ideas and inspiration from the
> several threads on this topic in the last few weeks, and now I think
> that the result is ready for beta testing and general use.
>
> The current (temporary) URL is:
>
> http://dfeed.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/discussion/

This is very nice work. I may actually be able to replace my thunderbird
and solve the problem with using multiply computers for reading and not
having the post read state in sync.

On the knitpicking side: The layout could make better use of the
screenspace I think. Since you written it in D made it public available
I might just try to improve it (matter of taste I know).

It should definitely replace the existing web news reader.

/Jonas