d-programming-language.com

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:21:34 PST 2011

Okay, so is this the official documentation for the language?
Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

I ask because literally 50% if things I've looked up in the last 2 days are
undocumented.
Many of them have some heading reserved, with no content.

Here are some examples:
immutable Attribute__gshared Attributeshared Attributeinout Attribute
These would appear to be rather important keywords... I'd like to know what
they do :)

I currently have this error, and no idea what it's hassling me about, but
I'm suspecting I need to put 'shared' somewhere, though I don't really know
how it works...
  C:\Program Files
(x86)\D\dmd2\windows\bin\..\..\src\phobos\std\concurrency.d(329): Error:
static assert  "Aliases to mutable thread-local data not allowed."