New Website Issues I've Found

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:11:36 PST 2011

I'm looking at http://www.d-programming-language.org and seeing the
following problems:

- There is no "bug tracker" link on the left.  Somehow I have to find
myself on http://www.digitalmars.com/d before it becomes visible again.
 I could see this being a big problem if you both have a bug to report
AND are new and don't know that the old site exists.

- There is no "D Change Log" link on the left.  Again, I have to find
the old webpage before I can get there.

- The "Downloads and Tools" link on the left earns me a jarring
transition to http://www.digitalmars.com/d/download.html (hey, I found
the old webpage, now I can look at the bug tracker and change log!)

- There IS a changelog at
http://www.d-programming-language.org/changelog.html , though I have no
idea how I'd get there without going through the old .com site.  Cool,
but all of the info for the 2.056 is missing for me!  No new features or
fixed bugs to peruse.  IIRC 2.056 was pretty cool, so you probably want
to strut your stuff instead of [blank].

HTH.