What should be done with the domain, dlang.org?

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Dec 10 12:12:17 PST 2011

+1 – dlang.org certainly seems like the best choice,
d-programming-language.org is overly long [1], and d-p-l.org is imho odd
to both type and look at.

The shorter name would also come in handy for referring to the URL in
print material, and would make using subdomains for whatever »blessed«
projects, fora, etc. there might be much more attractive.

Just my two cents,
David

[1] IIRC, I also suggested going for dlang or d-lang as GitHub org name,
but it's too late for that now, http://github.com/dlang has been taken
by now. ;)