New Website Issues I've Found

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:04:12 PST 2011

> On 12/10/11 3:44 PM, Sean Kelly wrote:
>> The sidebar is justified according to weird rules. Looks like crap on
>> Safari..
>
> Fixed.
>
>> On Dec 10, 2011, at 12:11 PM, Chad
>> J<chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> - There is no "bug tracker" link on the left.  Somehow I have to
>>> find myself on http://www.digitalmars.com/d before it becomes
>>> visible again. I could see this being a big problem if you both
>>> have a bug to report AND are new and don't know that the old site
>>> exists.
>
> Fixed.
>
>>> - There is no "D Change Log" link on the left.  Again, I have to
>>> find the old webpage before I can get there.
>>>
>>> - The "Downloads and Tools" link on the left earns me a jarring
>>> transition to http://www.digitalmars.com/d/download.html (hey, I
>>> found the old webpage, now I can look at the bug tracker and change
>>> log!)
>
> Fixed.

Awesome, good job!
Hopefully that will help some folks.

>>> - There IS a changelog at
>>> http://www.d-programming-language.org/changelog.html , though I
>>> have no idea how I'd get there without going through the old .com
>>> site.  Cool, but all of the info for the 2.056 is missing for me!
>>> No new features or fixed bugs to peruse.  IIRC 2.056 was pretty
>>> cool, so you probably want to strut your stuff instead of [blank].
>
> Fixed.
>
> Thanks! Take a look at http://dlang.org.
>

> Andrei

That last one still seems to be an issue.  Err, well, the part where
none of the 2.056 changes are displayed.  When I go there the text runs
like this for me:

Change Log

Under Construction

    1. Shared libraries for Linux