d-programming-language.com

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Dec 10 21:40:08 PST 2011

On Saturday, December 10, 2011 23:14:20 Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Anyway it's pretty much complete here. Let me know what you think.

Overall, I like what I see here, but I definitely that that ddoc itself should
be fixed so that it generates proper anchors instead of requiring you to
manipulate the page afterwards. In fact, as much of the documentation-
generation as possible should be in ddoc IMHO. That way, anyone can get
reasonable documentation for their own projects.

- Jonathan M Davis