Package manager - interacting with the compiler

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:08:50 PST 2011

On 12/10/2011 03:55 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I think I've come so far in my development of a package manager that
> it's time to think how it should interact with the compiler.

o.O

I've read what I could find and I think I like where this is going.

I'm not sure where you're drawing your inspiration from, but if this is
going to support features similar to Portage then I am willing to give
money to help make sure it happens.