dfeed

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 06:13:51 PST 2011

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 17:44:05 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu

> One idea for Vladimir's dfeed: it would be great to automatically post
> the tweets of D_language to digitalmars.D.announce.

Please don't involve twitter on the newsgroups.  If I wanted to follow D
on twitter, I'd sign up for a twitter account.  I don't mind the twitter
feed on the front page, because I rarely ever view that page, and it's
good to appeal to people already involved with twitter.

-Steve