D1 to be discontinued on December 31, 2012

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Dec 14 02:36:02 PST 2011

On 2011-12-14 10:56, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 12/14/2011 12:45 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> The few times I've contributed to the compiler I've sent a patch or a
>> pull
>> request and the end result is that nothing happens. If I'm lucky I get
>> a few
>> comments, I answer them and then nothing.
>
> There's currently one open dmd pull request from you. Any others you've
> done have been incorporated.

Yeah and what happened to that. I got a few comments about the tests
failing, but they ended up being a misunderstanding.

The same thing happened recently with my attempt of fixing dynamic
libraries. It always feel like I'm ending with a question I never get an
answer to.

> There are currently 68 open dmd pull requests and 490
> closed/incorporated ones.

I added patches to a few bugzilla issues as well. But they are long
outdated by now (the patches that is).

--
/Jacob Carlborg