Sitemap

Andrea Fontana advmail at katamail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:17:44 PST 2011

You should give priority to each page and submit it on search engines.
It gives better results and google/yahoo/msn give you some extra
informations on pages.

Check for example:
http://www.google.it/webmasters/
http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster

Other tips:
Internal search looks for results on d-programming-language.org also if
i'm on dlang.org

Search engines don't like duplication of contents.
www.d-programming-language.com == www.dlang.org
also:
www.d-programming-language.com/index.html ==
www.d-programming-language.com <- you should use canonical uri

Search engines don't like javascript redirect (do a 301 redirect: when i
search for docs I always found d1 docs i think this was the reason)
www.digitalmars.com/d/

There's a blank line on top of page, before dtd. That's wrong...