DI File Generation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:24:06 PST 2011

On Wednesday, 14 December 2011 at 20:14:42 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> Considering that you must have the bodies of functions to do
> either inlining or CTFE, stripping _anything_ from a .di file
> carries a definite cost.

I agree with you in general. I think the main use of .di files
is for closed source libraries... which means we should probably
go with putting as little in as possible.

If you want it all, use your .d files directly.

If you want a closed source lib, go with .di, then
add back only what you want to release the source for
(templates, ctfe functions, inline things) manually.