D1 to be discontinued on December 31, 2012

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Dec 15 23:01:09 PST 2011

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 17:52:48 -0600
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

> It is reasonable to expect that people with an interest in D have had
> all chances to see it and sufficient channels to chime in.

Sure. It is unreasonable that someone should knock on every D1 user out
here, asking about their opinion.

The project is open-source, there are no paying customers buying D1
support, so pls. move and spare (electronic) ink.

I'm not favoring democracy, but competency...Let those who know better
decide and let me do that what I can the best.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Never was there a time when I did not exist,
nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future