d future or plans for d3

Ruslan Mullakhmetov tiabaldu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 03:21:43 PST 2011

>> It will be years before we seriously start looking at D3

  Absolutely. Just wanted to share with my thoughts.

  When i wrote to NG i do not intend to say "Let do it right know",
instead wanted to say "When D3 would be considered..."

  Any good movement as i hope D is ought to have some global view and
global goals. I think, new paradigm would benefit D.

  Also as already mentioned else thread this can be used like marketing trick.

--
BR, Ruslan Mullakhmetov