d future or plans for d3

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sun Dec 18 06:36:07 PST 2011

Le 18/12/2011 13:19, Alex Rønne Petersen a écrit :
> On the other hand, Erlang's runtime is built around message-passing. >
I *extremely strongly doubt* that you can get similar performance out >
of message-passing in D

As I said inmy previous post, the kind of performance that Erlang has is
useful for specific applications, but not really for a general purpose
language. For instance, it's very well suited for writing the server
side software of a MMORPG like World of Warcraft, but it's pretty much
useless for writing the client.