Second Round CURL Wrapper Review

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Dec 18 15:24:11 PST 2011

On Sunday, December 18, 2011 21:49:16 jdrewsen wrote:
> A static ternary operator wouldn't work in this case since
> isFtpUrl(url) cannot be evaluated at compile time.

Ah. That would be true. Still, it's the sort of thing which begs for a ternary
operator but which just can't use it due to technical limitations in the
language. It may be completely impractical to try and overcome those technical
limitations, but it's still frustrating sometimes. Still, at least we _have_
static if, unlike C++.

- Jonathan M Davis