List of updated libraries

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sun Dec 18 15:44:55 PST 2011

On 19.12.2011 00:20, Henrik Nordvik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an updated list of D projects or libraries that are
> actively being maintained. I just wasted several hours getting a
> library to work which apparently has been abandoned (DSSS/rebuild,
> last change ~3 years ago.).
> The list on dsource.org doesn't have any indication of whether the
> project is active or not.
> Are there any updated resources for this? I think it is very important
> to have this information somewhere accessible, so that users are not
> misinformed about what libraries to use, like I was.

Unfortunately, I think you would have to check the commit log and the
timeline of dsource projects to know if they are still being maintained.
  Or ask for recommendations on this newsgroup when you need a library.

If you need a build tool, you could check out xfbuild.  Or just rdmd
(comes with dmd) for simple cases.