dfeed issue

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sun Dec 18 17:37:43 PST 2011

On Monday, 19 December 2011 at 01:32:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> The NNTP server whines it's overloaded, so I'm using dfeed.

DFeed is also "read-only" while NNTP is down.

> Cool! Yet I noticed it lacks a very simple view "show me the
> unthreaded messages in reverse chronological order".
>
> Vladimir, is it possible to add that mode?

Yes, but I need to think about the visual design. The table would
need to include the subject, so it can't be a variation of the
horizontal-split view... Perhaps an unthreaded variation of the
"threaded" view, or a vertical-split mode that shows subjects and
can toggle threading?