dmd.conf's -L--export-dynamic prevents my compiler from working

Chad J chadjoan at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 20:36:35 PST 2011

On 12/18/2011 01:28 PM, Sean Kelly wrote:
> It's needed to generate stack traces on Linux. Weird that it creates broken apps for you.

Good to know!

Thanks for the info.

I really love the idea of working stack traces.  I'm glad there is
effort on this front.  I think that stack traces are a huge missing
piece for D to be highly productive, as they make a large class of
runtime bugs relatively easy to figure out.  Having them is very important.