d future or plans for d3

Ruslan Mullakhmetov tiabaldu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:16:04 PST 2011

I think there is no need in language changes. Everythink can be
implemented via library.

What is needed:
  - base agent class
  - base behaviors
  - runtime that provide ability to run independent agents even in
single-thread mode. Number of agents can be greater then number of
treads. so scheduler is needed.
  - communication platform to delver messages between agents with
possibility of broadcasting, multicasting, unicasting (normal).
  - service discovery mechanism allowing to register/deregister agents
and query for agents with specific roles.

I will prepare more detail answer to the weekend when i get free.

As for applications, i see embedded market: communicating with each
other phones via bluetooth/wi-fi/GSM/CDMA, robotics and others. At
least it my hopes.

--
BR, Ruslan Mullakhmetov