DI Generation Needs your Help!

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:54:26 PST 2011

On Monday, 19 December 2011 at 08:11:26 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Let me know what you think!

Nice work! I think this is going to be more and more relevant now
that the situation with shared libraries is getting more
interesting in D.

I would argue that anything that can't be moved to a different
library, like templates, manifest constants etc. must be kept in
as-is. D interface generation isn't just useful for hiding source
code; some people just want to put as much as possible in a
shared library, speed up compilation or hide as much as possible
with the restriction of keeping the code working as usual.

If people want to hide their source code at all cost, they can
make this do a pass to easily identify what needs to be moved to
a different module, then do the rest manually (which of course,
only needs to be done once).