Java > Scala

J Arrizza cppgent0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:09:33 PST 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Walter Bright

> I don't agree, as I had been programming for two years before I learned
> assembler. My high level code made dramatic improvements after that.

It's not my style to pass out compliments, but, well, hey, you can't really
use yourself as a typical example of a typical learning curve. And neither
can Andrei, or many others on this list.

So,  I'll stick to my point. In fact, you all provide strong evidence for
it.