DI Generation Needs your Help!

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:07:55 PST 2011

The latest DI generation code is now on my Git account and ready for
testing. It fixes the following issues:

1.	Variables in template functions/classes would be stripped of their
initializers.
2.	Manifest Constants would lose their initializers.

DI generation is getting close! Every Phobos DI module I've tried has
passed the VisualD parser/lexer (for whatever that is worth). I want to do
some build testing with those files, but even complicated modules like
std.algorithm and std.regex are passing the lexer/parser. If everything
goes well with that testing I'll open up a pull for dmd. Hopefully proper
DI generation will make it into 2.058!
You can get the latest from my git account here:
https://LightBender@github.com/LightBender/dmd.git

--
Adam Wilson
Project Coordinator