[OT] dfeed for mobile

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Dec 22 14:16:19 PST 2011

On 2011-12-22 21:24, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 December 2011 at 14:09:42 UTC, foobar wrote:
>> I was reading the NG on my phone and I just thought that it would be
>> very useful to have a mobile version. What do you think?
>
> What phone do you use?
>
> Is a browser simulator easily available?

In general the actual type of phone the simulator simulates is not
important. The most important is that it is a mobile phone simulator.
The simulator in the iOS SDK (only available on Mac OS X) is really
good. The simulator available in the Andriod SDK really sucks but it's
better than nothing.

--
/Jacob Carlborg