Proposal for custom time string formatting in std.datetime

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Dec 22 20:08:46 PST 2011

On Thursday, December 22, 2011 20:13:26 Brad Anderson wrote:
> I must admit, I was scared by the first couple of examples on that page.
>  It looks like the the general use case is more approachable though.

I should probably pick different examples for the top. I went with the standard
formats so that you could see how they were done, but they're pretty ugly,
since they have to be very exact. The formats are much nicer when you don't
have to worry about stuff like putting a + in front of A.D. dates only when the
year is 10,000 or greater.

- Jonathan M Davis