Could we use something better than zip for the dmd package?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Dec 23 22:34:25 PST 2011

On Saturday, December 24, 2011 01:24:38 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Yea, VirtualBox is awesome. I've been making a lot of use of it. I do have a
> physical linux box too though, it's just not my primary system.

VirtualBox is pretty much the only way that I use Windows these days, and even
that isn't much. I need it for a few programs at work that I use sometimes,
but about the only reason that I use Windows at home at this point is to
verify that my changes to Phobos work in Windows. VirtualBox makes that much
more pleasant.

- Jonathan M Davis