*sigh*

Caligo iteronvexor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:56:37 PST 2011

At the moment I don't see how anything serious can be done with D.  In the
past few weeks, while working on a _toy_ project, I've encountered several
bugs that have caused a lot of problems and wasted a lot of time.  Sorry,
but it's just frustrating.  it's gotten to the point where I have to rum
DMD every time I add/modify 10 lines of code just to make sure the compiler
doesn't die.

Two of the bugs were causing 'internal errors', but I never managed to
isolate the issue so that I could bug report them.  I can't reproduce them
outside of my project, but at the moment I have managed to not have them
get triggered.  I also use GDC-4.6, which sometimes performs better.

*sigh*
Now that I got that off my chest...

I need to figure out what this is because I can't compile my code anymore,
and I get this:

  dmd: glue.c:1065: virtual unsigned int Type::totym(): Assertion `0'
failed.
  Aborted

I don't want to spend hours shuffling code around to find out what's
causing it :(