Reference counted containers prototype

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Dec 27 07:09:25 PST 2011

On 12/27/11 5:27 AM, kenji hara wrote:
> I've already posted a dmd patch to fix all of opDispatch problems:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/280

As far a I understand you pass the whole template as a string inside
opDispatch? For example, say obj defines opDispatch:

obj.foo!(bar, baz)(a, b);

Would that be rewritten as

obj.opDispatch!("foo!(bar, baz)")(a, b);

?

That would be great.

> With it, I've posted a useful library utility to implement
> 'super-type' like D1 typedef:
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/300
>
> I'm naming it 'ProxyOf', and it supports various of forwardings,
> function call, property access, and specialized template member
> function.
>
> Kenji Hara

Thanks! Sorry I didn't look over ProxyOf first, it might have saved me
some work. I'll do so soon.

Andrei