*sigh*

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Dec 27 08:54:44 PST 2011

"Andrew Wiley" <wiley.andrew.j at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1922.1324972797.24802.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...

>Have you tried Dustmite?
>https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite
>
>It works excellently for reducing ICE bugs. More Linux friendly than
>Windows because you've got to write some shell scripts, but it's worth
>it.

It doesn't have to be a shell script. You could just write the test in D or
any other language and use things like system("...cmd..."), etc. I've done
that.

It is *faster* in Linux though. Apperently due to Linux's faster process
creation. And segfaults are handled better on linux because linux merely
prints a message to stderr instead of popping up a dialog box that you, or a
program (one is available on the DustMite wiki) must click "Ok" on to
continue.