*sigh*

Artur Skawina art.08.09 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 09:37:19 PST 2011

> I want to warn against the paradoxical "I can't get creative use of feature X working, therefore I'm going back to my old language where I can't even think of X."

It may seem paradoxical at first, but isn't. That feature X, often together with Y and Z, could be one of the main reasons for choosing the language - so if that feature doesn't deliver, or isn't reliable enough, this is a valid reason to go back to a maybe less powerful, but at least reliable language. Not only because of the current failure, but also out of fear of what else may break.

artur