CURL Wrapper: Congratulations Next up: std.serialize

jdrewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Wed Dec 28 13:19:58 PST 2011

On Wednesday, 28 December 2011 at 16:01:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2011-12-27 03:01, dsimcha wrote:
>> By a vote of 14-0, Jonas Drewsen's CURL wrapper (std.net.curl)
>> has been
>> accepted into Phobos. Thanks to Jonas for his hard work and his
>> persistence through the multiple rounds of review that it took
>> to get
>> this module up to Phobos's high and increasing quality
>> standard.
>>
>> Keep the good work coming. Next in line, if it's ready, is
>> Jacob
>> Carlborg's std.serialize. Jacob, please post here when you've
>> got
>> something ready to go.
>
> Project page (two tutorials): http://dsource.org/projects/orange
> Repository: https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/orange
>
> Documentation:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18386187/orange_docs/orange.serialization.Serializer.html
>
> (Don't forget the "Package" tab)
>
> Unit tests are available in the "tests" directory. These unit
> tests are not like regular unit tests that test individual
> functions. These unit tests are on a higher level.
>
> The most important part to review is the "serialization"
> package. The rest is mostly utility modules.

After I quick look:

I think that all other modules/packages under the orange package
should either be integrated into other existing phobos modules or
as new
phobos modules since they are really not serialization specific.

Furthermore I think that all suppport for tango in the code
should be stripped before going into phobos.

/Jonas