mutable compile-time data proposal

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Dec 28 20:01:29 PST 2011

On 12/28/11 4:54 PM, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
> I think you are, because this depends on syntax; blank lines between
> them would break it. Still there would be a huge potential use for
> that feature.

I don't think such a feature has a huge potential use. I honestly think
it's a "meh" feature. It's a feature for defining elaborate literals,
and for that we have the shock and awe of mixin and CTFE.

Iota is present in Go, and I don't think it's gone anywhere past
"meh"iness, even in Go which lacks better code generation features.

Andrei