OpenCL/GL API

Kapps Kapps at NotValidEmail.com
Thu Dec 29 07:31:45 PST 2011

Derelict has bindings for many things, including OpenGL. It also manages
(including loading GL extensions I believe), using a giant string mixin.
It saves you the effort of having to get implib working and statically
link OpenGL.

I also have a straight binding for OpenGL Core Profile 4.2. It includes
only core functions, and has (in many cases fairly badly formed)
documentation. It also has stuff that, last I checked, Derelict did not
(Derelict may have updated since then as this was a while back). It
doesn't have any deprecated stuff though, like immediate mode. It's
generated from the man pages, and where the man pages are badly formed
(saw at least one function that had the issue), it may be missing
parameters. The default uses glfw for loading extensions, but can be
easily changed by modifying getExtensionAddress.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvtaqgncocbso2e/glfuncs.d
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9zf46c3r85zyu9/gltypes.d

(and glfw - I think this one may be bundled with glfw)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t8quc6dyiwc0vy/glfw.d