Having fun making tutorials

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:11:27 PST 2011

This is great. I suggest writing a tutorial on anything that you are learning, even if you are using a tutorial to learn it. If you don't really have a place to get started you can look through existing stuff on Wiki4D or questions on StackOverflow for some ideas.

A lot of the existing stuff on Wiki4D is greatly outdated, but it is much more fun to write something new in your own style, so if there is something that interests you feel free to replace it.