new documentation format for std.algorithm

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Feb 2 12:08:30 PST 2011

On 2011-02-02 09:45, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Following ideas and advice from this newsgroup, I have a draft at
>
> http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/std_algorithm.html
>
> There are two tables, one with just the names and the other with names
> and a brief description. Let me know of any feedback. Thanks!
>

> Andrei

I think the font looks kind of weird, at least on Mac OS X. The font for
the "intro text" looks fine.

In the description column, I think the text that is the actual function
call should have a different style from the rest of the text. Probably
some other color or something like that.

--
/Jacob Carlborg