Should we have an Unimplemented Attribute?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Feb 2 17:11:40 PST 2011

On Wednesday, February 02, 2011 16:16:00 Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 2/3/11, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com> wrote:
> > Usually the thing to do would be to either comment them out or put an
> > assert(0)
>
> Can't do that with classes and struct.

??? You can comment out classes and structs just fine. You can also comment out
member functions of classes and structs just fine. You can put assert(0) in
member functions of classes and structs just fine. In this case, it sounds like a
particular member function should have been commented out but wasn't.

- Jonathan M Davis