new documentation format for std.algorithm

Adam Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:20:51 PST 2011

Andrei wrote:
> I made one more pass and made the following changes:

I downloaded your new style to my site too and ran the automatic
table generator over std.stdio so we can see how it looks with
some different content.

http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html

I actually like that quite a bit! I don't have the hyphenation
script, so that won't work, but the rest is there.

As a side note, I want to do a huge battery of changes to
std.ddoc so it puts out nicer semantic html. I'll try it on my
private copy first. If all goes well, it won't change the appearance
at all and will let my helper programs (and others like them, if
any exist) do a much better job.

The current ddoc macros used there really undersell its
capabilities IMO.