new documentation format for std.algorithm

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:38:08 PST 2011

On 02/03/2011 03:20 AM, Adam Ruppe wrote:
> I downloaded your new style to my site too and ran the automatic
> table generator over std.stdio so we can see how it looks with
> some different content.
>
> http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html
>
> I actually like that quite a bit! I don't have the hyphenation
> script, so that won't work, but the rest is there.

I think such evolutation becoming standard for stdlib doc is a big gain. Just
this cheat sheet table with a few words on /purpose/ of each feature helps much
in (re)discovering a module.

Two notes:
* Is there an easy way to avoid duplicates in cheat sheet (2 readln, 3 writeln)?
* The pointer to readln points ~ 3 lines below readln's doc's headline.

Denis