new documentation format for std.algorithm

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:59:33 PST 2011

Yes, easily, done now. http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html

> * The pointer to readln points ~ 3 lines below readln's doc's headline.

Fixed via hackish. The real cause here is ddoc for some reason
outputs the <a name> anchors all over the place, almost at random,
and with repeated names... it's partially useful, but could be
a lot more.

My program runs through all of them, removing the ones that look
useless and renaming the others, so direct links work correctly,
even to things like enums with repeated names.

(for example:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html#File.readln
vs
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_stdio.html#readln

works there. But on the real site:

http://d-programming-language.org/phobos/std_stdio.html#readln

It just goes to the first reference of the name, which, in this
case, is wrong - it goes to the struct member instead of the
global that was asked for.)

The ideal situation is probably to fix up the ddoc macros so it
outputs the right thing in the first place. Maybe I'll find the
cause when I look at std.ddoc later in the week.