new documentation format for std.algorithm

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Thu Feb 3 07:06:27 PST 2011

On 02/03/2011 12:26 AM, David Nadlinger wrote:

> Yet I'd guess that 99% of all people on the web have never touched their
> browsers default font size/style controls…

Then let them get the defaults. Do you think designers know better? They
can't, because every screen and browser window comes in arbitrary
resolutions and sizes.

What the designers do is pick something that looks good for them, and if
they're /really/ "professional", they'll assume some "standard" screen
real-estate is available and design the page as if the user was browsing
at that.

More likely they'll just try to please the managers.