std.xml should just go

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Feb 3 23:42:59 PST 2011

On Thursday 03 February 2011 23:35:18 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> "Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote in message
> news:iifrf0$2g2q$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
> > At this point there is no turning back from ranges, unless we come about
> > with an even better idea (I discussed one with Walter but we're not
> > pursuing it yet).
>
> Any teaser? You've got me really curious.

They're Lone Ranges! They'll ride to your rescue! Or, maybe not... ;)

But yes. That statement abouth finding something better than ranges does peek
one's curiosity. Of course, Phobos is so entrenched in ranges at this point that
it would probably have to be either _way_ better than ranges or similar that it
would be easy to integrate it for it to go into Phobos anytime soon - which may
be why it's not.

- Jonathan M Davis