David Simcha's std.parallelism

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 05:09:41 PST 2011

I could move it over to github, though I'll wait to do that until I get
a little more comfortable with Git.  I had never used Git before until
Phobos switched to it.  In the mean time, to remind, the code is at:

http://dsource.org/projects/scrapple/browser/trunk/parallelFuture/std_parallelism.d

The docs are at:

http://cis.jhu.edu/~dsimcha/d/phobos/std_parallelism.html