new documentation format for std.algorithm

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Fri Feb 4 08:38:17 PST 2011

On 2/4/11 4:39 PM, Jeff Nowakowski wrote:
> It does, as I explained in my other post to you. Repeating an assertion
> is not a logical argument.

I tried to explain the issue to you, but you have been quick to dismiss
any attempt to do so based on your own opinion. I won't spend any more
time on this fruitless discussion, but I can only suggest you to set out
and try to design/implement a few non-trivial websites yourself, closely
listening to user feedback. Maybe you'll come up with a revolutionary
new solution for the problems that will inevitably pop up, but maybe
you'll also discover that the designers of the most frequented sites
aren't exactly complete dorks either.

David