David Simcha's std.parallelism

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Feb 4 10:25:29 PST 2011

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 17:28:25 +0000
Russel Winder <russel at russel.org.uk> wrote:

> PS  I strongly recommend you find ways of learning Git, although I
> prefer Mercurial and Bazaar to Git, any of these three make
> developing a pleasure compared to using Subversion.  Once you get
> into DVCS there is no turning back from being far more productive.

For my own stuff I use and I'm very happy with Fossil SCM, but when I
have to do something with other projects, now I use Bazaar with its
set of plugins bzr-{git,hg,svn} (although 'hg' is not on par with the
rest), so everything can be done with bzr and 'explorer' plugin is
also nice.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA