std.unittests/exception Update and Vote

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sat Feb 5 11:43:01 PST 2011

> So, please make any last comments or suggestions on this proposal, and vote on
> whether you think that assertPred should be in Phobos (assuming that assert
> isn't going to be improved such that assertPred isn't necessary) and whether you
> think that assertThrown, assertNotThrown, and collectExceptionMsg should get in
> regardless of whether assertPred does.

I think the topic has already been discussed quite exhaustive, so I'll
just list my votes: Strong yes for assertThrown (I have something like
that in all of my D1/D2 projects), rather ambivalent regarding
assertNotThrown and collectExceptionMsg, and a definite no to assertPred
– we can do better than that!

David