C# Interop

Richard Webb webby at beardmouse.org.uk
Sun Feb 6 05:38:09 PST 2011

It overrides new and allocates class instances using malloc. The official version
calls addRange from new, and removeRange/free from Release when the reference
count is 0, but i changed my local version to use add/remove(Root) instead of
range at some point.
I'm only currently trying to use external com objects rather than creating my own,
so this isn't an issue here.

fwiw, i just marked some static variables in juno as __gshared to work around the
problem for now, and it seems to be loading ok. Juno could really do with some
official maintainance work to keep up with D2 changes, but the author seems to
have left a while back  :-(