Another Phobos2 test

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Feb 7 15:34:26 PST 2011

Adam Ruppe:

> My gut tells me you'd get much better results if you tried to
> write D in D instead of Python in D.

That's really beside the point. The point of the post is that there are some spots where I'd like to see Phobos improved. (And I am willing to write part of the Phobos code I am asking for).

>I might take a stab at this myself. I can see lots of improvements to the original code.<

The original Python code is globally quite bad. Don't waste your time trying to improve it. Improve Phobos instead :-)

Bye,
bearophile